We understand once you place your order, you will be excited to receive your parcel from Culturesse. Our warehouse packing and dispatching services are operating normally and we are still providing Same Day Dispatch for orders placed before 3pm Sydney Australia time Monday to Friday and for orders placed before 10am on Saturday. Our warehouse is operating on Saturdays for Pick N Pack. Orders placed after 10am on Saturday and during the rest of the weekend or on a Victorian public holiday will be shipped the following business day.
We use Australia Post for parcel delivery. Please note that Australia Post is working hard to deliver as safely and quickly as possible, yet the impacts of the pandemic are still casuing delays.
- You can find out more information at: https://auspost.com.au/christmas
- You can also find out more shipping-related updates at: https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus
- If you are located within Australia, we recommend that you place your order before Dec 6 to ensure it reaches you by Christmas.
- If you are located overseas, we recommend that you place your order before Nov 20 to ensure it reaches you by Christmas. Please find International Shipping Information here: https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-international-updates
- If you need the order urgently, please choose Express Shipping. Although Australia Post’s Express Shipping Guarantee is currently suspended, parcels sent via express shipping will still be faster than parcels sent via standard shipping.
- If you are located outside Victoria, we strongly recommend that you choose Express Shipping to speed up the delivery process.
- If you are located outside of Australia, we cannot guarantee for the time being the usual standard international shipping timeframes estimated by Australia Post: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
We will always provide you with a valid tracking number after your order has been dispatched.
You can track your order at: https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
If you believe your order has been significantly delayed, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number. We will assist you by inquiring with Australia Post directly and open a parcel delay investigation if needed. We will communicate with you via email to keep you updated with the status of your parcel.