We carefully check every individual product before it's packed and sent to you. For health and sanitary reasons, we do not accept returns just because you changed your mind or your personal circumstances have changed. For all products on our website, returns are only accepted when there is a fault with the product or it arrives damaged.
Any items returned to us which are not eligible for a refund will be held for up to 30 days during which time you will be required to pay for return postage so we can return the goods back to you. If return postage has not been paid within the 30 days, the goods will be deemed abandoned and disposed of at our discretion without any further liability.
Should there be a need to return your order to us, please contact us first before sending anything back.
- All orders leave our warehouse in brand new condition. We use protective layers to ensure your jewellery or accessories are well protected for the shipping journey. However we are not in control of the delivery process in terms of how the parcels are handled during the transit. If your item arrives noticeably damaged or missing parts, we will gladly replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you in full) and reimburse you for any return shipping costs you incur to return the item to us. Please email us a copy of the receipt for any shipping costs you incur.
- Should your product arrive faulty or damaged in any way, please contact us within 2 business days of receiving the order, so we can guide you through the correct process for having the fault rectified as quickly as possible. It is vital that you open your order as soon as you get it, and notify us immediately if there is any damage. Claims of transit damage won't usually be accepted beyond 2 days after delivery. Please take photographs of any damage and email them to us before sending the item back, as we need to report damage to our insurer, delivery courier and warehouse. Depending on the nature of the damage or fault, we may either repair or replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, credit or refund you).
- Before returning anything you must first contact us to obtain an RMA Number. Then the goods are to be shipped back to us in their original packaging or box for shipping protection and include the RMA number issued to you (you can simply write the RMA number on a piece of paper, sticky note, etc.). The return must be sent within 2 business days of your RMA number being issued. Send your return via an Australia Post tracked parcel service, then email us the tracking number (we cannot refund you if we have not received the return).
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Where upon examination we determine that any returned item has been damaged by misuse, accident or lack of proper care, we reserve the right to refuse to repair or replace it. Our solid sterling silver, gold plated, gold filled and gold vermeil jewellery will not discolour unless they come in contact with chemicals. Please refer to our Jewellery Care Guide here. Please also refer to our Metal Integrity Assurance Policy here.
- We do not accept reurns simply because you believe the item is too big or too small. All measurements are clearly stated in the product listing so you can determine whether the item will suit you or not before you purchase.We do not accept reurns simply because you believe the item is too big or too small. All measurements are clearly stated in the product listing so you can determine whether the item will suit you or not before you purchase.
- For hygiene reasons, we do not accept return on any earrings for pierced ears unless they are delivered to you faulty or damaged.
- For non-piercing items, all requests for a return for any reason other than a fault or damage upon delivery, must be made within 7 days of receiving the jewellery. Return costs are at your own expense. Once we have received your return and checked that the jewellery is in its original condition, we will refund you for the amount you have paid (excluing discount applied). We will notify you via email once the refund is made to your account.
- We offer 110% refund if we believe we have made an mistake on our end.
When returning anything to us, you must send it back with valid tracking which can be monitored online. Without a verifiable tracking number, you accept full risk of the item not reaching us. We can't do anything if the item is not received by us.
The above policy applies to all returns from within or outside Australia.
In the unlikley event you wish to return your order to us from outside Australia, you must send it back via a tracked postage service at your own cost regardless of the reason for the return. You must provide us with a valid tracking number which can be monitored online. Without a verifiable tracking number, you accept full risk of the item not reaching us. We can't do anything if the item is not received by us.