We carefully check every individual earring before it's packed and sent to you. For health and sanitary reasons, we do not accept returns on earrings just because you changed your mind.
Should there be a need to return your earrings to us, please contact us first before sending anything back.
- All orders leave our warehouse in brand new condition. If your item arrives noticeably damaged or missing parts, we will gladly replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you in full) and reimburse you for any return shipping costs you incur to return the item to us. Please email us a copy of the receipt for any shipping costs you incur.
- All claims for damaged items must be made within 2 business days of receiving your earrings. It is important that you open your order as soon as you get it, and notify us immediately if there is any damage.
- Please take photographs of any damage and email them to us before sending the item back, as we need to report damage to our insurer, delivery courier and warehouse.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Should your product be faulty in any way, please contact us promptly so we can guide you through the correct process for having the fault rectified under this warranty. Depending on the nature of the fault, we may either repair or replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you) excluding any shipping you paid.
When returning anything to us, you must send it back with valid tracking which can be monitored online. Without a verifiable tracking number, you accept full risk of the item not reaching us. We can't do anything if the item is not received by us.
The above policy applies to all returns from within or outside Australia.
In the unlikley event you wish to return your order to us from outside Australia, you must send it back via a tracked postage service at your own cost regardless of the reason for the return. You must provide us with a valid tracking number which can be monitored online. Without a verifiable tracking number, you accept full risk of the item not reaching us. We can't do anything if the item is not received by us.